Last week I became convinced that buying exercise equipment would solve all my problems: I could get a great cardio work out at home whenever I wanted, and if the weather was good I could still go for a run outside. Boom, just like that my newly accumulated flab would disappear and my thighs would become toner than ever.
– 1 cup Ghiradelli chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup flour
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 3 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
(1) Preheat oven to 425.
(2) In a medium bowl, microwave chocolate + butter in 30 second increments until melted. Mix until smooth.
(3) Add flour and sugar, mix until smooth.
(4) Add eggs + yolk, and vanilla extract.
(5) Divide batter between five (5) 4-oz ramekins.
(6) Bake for 8-10 minutes.
(7) To serve, run a knife around the edges of the ramekin, then upend on a plate. Eat with warm with fruit and whipped cream.
** If you don’t eat the cakes right away, you can reheat and eat them later. Still delicious, but instead of a liquid chocolate center, you’ll get a really dense, moist chocolate cake.One year ago: Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting