I’m loving this new Bruno Mars song today! It really captures the way I feel about how my Saturday is going to be. Today, I’m not going to do anything but lay on the couch, relax (maybe nap), and drink a ton of this super delicious, refreshing, and delightfully boozy pomegranate-champagne punch. Happy long weekend, everyone!
Pomegranate-Champagne Rum Punch (Adapted from Ezra Pound Cake’s recipe)
** Tastes kind of like sangria, but sweeter. Yum!
– 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice
– 1 cup lemonade
– 1/4 cup white rum
– 1 bottle champagne or Prosecco (I couldn’t find either at the liquor store, so I used Brut)
(1) In a large pitcher, combine juice, lemonade, and rum.
(2) Slowly add champagne/Prosecco/Brut
(3) Stir, and then serve over crushed ice.