Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites

June 1, 2012

So, you may have noticed that I’ve been M.I.A. from this blog lately. Sorry about that! Things have been kind of hectic around here, and between all the traveling we’ve been doing, my bar exam review classes, and work, I just haven’t had the time or energy to cook and blog. It doesn’t help that I’ve sort of lost my cooking/photography mojo recently. This week alone, I overcooked a big pot of BBQ chicken one day, under-cooked a pizza the next, and mixed up a batch of blueberry lemonade that tasted great but looked exactly like dirty dishwater.  I don’t even want to talk about what those pictures looked like. Ugh.

In order to regain my mojo, I decided to go back to basics and make something simple but delicious. Chocolate chip cookies immediately came to mind, because what is simpler and more delicious than the humble chocolate chip cookie? Nothing. Except for these mini chocolate chip cheesecake cookies, which are mind blowing-ly delicious and ridiculously easy to make. Don’t be put off by the ingredients – I know it seems weird (and kinda wrong), but the cream cheese really works in this recipe! It doesn’t affect the flavor much, but gives your cookies an extra bit of creamy moistness that is simply divine. I’m definitely going to have to pawn these bite sized treats off on other people, because they are far too easy to eat.

10 Comments

1. Rita says:

They are perfect! I am intrigued with the cream cheese in there,
    Rita

2. mjskit says:

Are you serious?!?!!? Chocolate chips cookies and cheese cake?! Talk about melt in your mouth goodness! This cookie monster would definitely be happy with these in the cookie jar!

3. Jaidis says:

Thanks for sharing this recipe! I made them a couple days ago and they turned out great! I just blogged about making them and linked to your blog :)

4. Anna says:

Just made these last night, and they are delicious! They came out just like the picture, which was good since I was worried when they weren’t browning on the top.
    Thanks so much for the recipe!

• justputzing says:

I’m so glad the recipe turned out well for you! I was worried about the tops of mine browning too, but then I realized the bottoms were getting plenty brown.

5. These are adorable! I just LOVE how sweet and soft they look. Could you please send me a few?

• justputzing says:

Thanks! I WOULD send you some (maybe…), but they were scarfed up immediately. Not by me. Definitely not…